Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Just a heads up... EndQuest (name) to be retired on 14 October.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Just to let you know, you'll be always known as EndQuest to me. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well, like you said, I already "think" of you as "EQ" so EQU shouldn't be a big change. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And I know how you feel about being tired of a board name and just wanting a change - my white board account would read that I registered in June 2002 (same time as Evil Chris) except I got tired of my orginal name and wanted a change. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    In any event, whether it's Endquest or EQU, you're still a great guy! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool no prob here [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! The minimum amount of letters for board names is three. I had to add the "U".

    It would be nice if you could change the way your name is displayed (like here). Oh well, not worried about post counts or reputation as much as worried that someone will mistake me as a "pretender".

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You could spell it

    *EQ*

  6. #6
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    headslap

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    love your new avatar EQ [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar
    3skulls

  9. #9
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] COOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I want to stop using the name "EndQuest" on the board. I'm tired and bored with it. I will post my last post using that name on 14 October 2004 (my anniversary date of registering on the board).

    My new board name will be "?EQ?" (since that is what everyone calls me that anyway). I've already registered that name, so I wouldn't loose the opportunity for it.

    I just wanted to give you a heads up. I'll make a small post officially retiring the name of EndQuest on the 14th.

    If I wasn't too tired, and I did it correctly, you should see my new avatar. The sigblock was changed as well. Too make it smaller first of all, however to still maintain a link to my website & message board.

    I am mailing a bunch of stuff to many of you. I don't have the funds to give everyone something, however, if I could I would. You all have my thanks for making the various boards I visit a blast.

    Thanks again and good night!

    (Member soon to be formerly known as EndQuest, soon to known as ?EQ?.)

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 05, 2004 04:33 PM: Message edited by: ?EQ? ]</font>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •